Passion for helping the most vulnerable
Focus on helping kids through child and family Programs
Priority for those where we live
Emphasis on life changing services
Provide assistance so the most vulnerable can improve the quality of their future
Fill the void where other programs are not meeting these needs.
To read more about our history, please click here.
- Community Food Pantry providing non-perishables, frozen meats, breads and more to those with emergency needs twice a month.
- Community Produce Truck from the Houston Food Bank providing perishable fruits, vegetables and more on a monthly basis.
- Books To Kids to encourage kids to read on their own with books they can call their own.
- Stuff the Bus providing school supplies to elementary school children.
- Share the Table providing extra holiday foods for your holiday season.
- Share Your Holidays being a distribution site for the Houston Food Bank providing Share Your Holiday Food Boxes to pre-registered families in need.
- Scholarship provides financial assistance to pacesetters in need.
2022 MESA-OUTREACH, INC. BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Janet Balboni: Chairman of the Board/President
- Ron Litt: Vice Chairmain of the Board/Board Member
- Gloria Hess: Vice President of Finance/Board Member
- Janelle Meyer: Treasurer/Board Member
- Janet Charpiot: Secretary/Board Member
- Jeanne Coleman: Board Member
- David E. Davis: Board Member
- Melissa Hueske: Board Member
- Sally Lehnert: Board Member
- Deborah Plattsmier: Board Member
- Nancy Trennel: Board Member
- Jeff Way: Board Member
- Reverend Christine Brunson: Ex-officio Board Member
- Reverend Les Carpenter: Ex-officio Board Member
- Ronald J. Hilton: Ex-officio Board Member/Past Chairman of the MESA-OUTREACH, INC. Board