- Passion for helping the most vulnerable
- Focus on helping kids through child & family programs
- Priority for those where we live
- Emphasis on life changing services
- To provide assistance so the most vulnerable can improve the quality of their future, filling the void where other programs are not meeting these needs.
- To read more about our history, please click here.
- Community Food Pantry providing non-perishables, frozen meats, breads and more to those with emergency needs.
- Community Produce Truck from the Houston Food Bank providing perishable fruits, vegetables and more on a monthly basis.
- Books To Kids to encourage kids to read on their own with books they can call their own.
- Stuff the Bus providing school supplies to elementary school children.
- Share the Table providing extra holiday foods for your holiday season.
- Share Your Holidays being a distribution site for the Houston Food Bank providing Share Your Holiday Food Boxes to pre-registered families in need.
- Scholarship provides financial assistance to pacesetters in need.
2022-2023 MESA-OUTREACH, INC. BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Janet Balboni: Chairman of the Board/President
- Ron Litt: Vice Chairman of the Board/Board Member
- Gloria Hess: Vice President of Finance/Board Member
- Janelle Meyer: Treasurer/Board Member
- Janet Charpiot: Secretary/Board Member
- Jeanne Coleman: Board Member
- David E. Davis: Board Member
- Sally Lehnert: Board Member
- Deborah Plattsmier: Board Member
- Nancy Trennel: Board Member
- Reverend Christine Brunson: Ex-officio Board Member
- Reverend Les Carpenter: Ex-officio Board Member
- Ronald J. Hilton: Ex-officio Board Member/Past Chairman of the MESA-OUTREACH, INC. Board