Passion for helping the most vulnerable
Focus on helping kids through child and family Programs
Priority for those where we live
Emphasis on life changing services
Provide assistance so the most vulnerable can improve the quality of their future
Fill the void where other programs are not meeting these needs.
To read more about our history, please click here.
- Community Food Pantry providing non perishables for those with emergency needs twice per month.
- Community Produce Truck from the Houston Food Bank providing perishable fruits, vegetables, dairy and meat on a monthly basis.
- Backpack Buddy is a Houston Food Bank program that we administer for seven schools in the KATY ISD, the program works to fill the weekend gap for chronically hungry children.
- Books To Kids to encourage kids to read on their own with books they can call their own.
- ESL Classes teaching English to those who have another primary language.
- reVision to mentor incarcerated youth and offer hope for their future.
- Stuff the Bus providing school supplies and new shoes to elementary aged children with additional supplies for their middle and high school siblings.
- Share the Table providing food, coats, shoes, socks and toys for the winter Holiday season.
- Scholarship provides financial assistance for pacesetters in need.
2021 MESA-OUTREACH, INC. BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Janet Balboni: Chairman of the Board/President
- Ron Litt: Vice Chairmain of the Board/Board Member
- Gloria Hess: Vice President of Finance/Board Member
- Janelle Meyer: Treasurer/Board Member
- Janet Charpiot: Secretary/Board Member
- Jeanne Coleman: Board Member
- David E. Davis: Board Member
- Melissa Hueske: Board Member
- Sally Lehnert: Board Member
- Deborah Plattsmier: Board Member
- Damien Thompson: Board Member
- Nancy Trennel: Board Member
- Jeff Way: Board Member
- Reverend Christine Brusnon: Ex-officio Board Member
- Reverend Les Carpenter: Ex-officio Board Member
- Ronald J. Hilton: Ex-officio Board Member/Past Chairman of the MESA-OUTREACH, INC. Board