Financial assistance for pacesetters in need.
Beginning in 2016 a four-year scholarship program was initiated to provide financial assistance to a graduating high school senior who has demonstrated the qualifications and desire for higher education, shown a dedication to helping others, and is in need of such assistance.
Congratulations to our 2016 recipient, Marie Maier, who has graduated from Stephen F Austin University!
Congratulations also to our 2017 recipient now in his 4th year at the University of North Texas.
MESA-OUTREACH, INC. 2022 Scholarship Program
MESA-OUTREACH, INC. announces the 2022 MESA-OUTREACH, INC. Scholarship Awards Program. Under the Program, one (1) $1,000 annually funded four-year scholarship (a minimum 2.5 GPA must be maintained) will be awarded to a graduating senior from a family in need that is part of the MESA-OUTREACH, INC. community.
Program Guidelines & Priorities:
* Seeking graduating seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community in non-school sponsored activities and participation in extracurricular school activities.
* Applicants must plan to attend a two (2)-year community college or four (4)-year college or university.
* Scholarship funds will be paid during the month of August 2022—directly to the college, not the student. The scholarship funds will be issued to the college or university upon receiving a certificate of enrollment for the fall semester, which includes the Student ID number and Financial Aid Office address.
* Applicants must have the endorsement of their Guidance Counselor on their application attesting they are qualified for this scholarship program.
* Applications must be received by MESA-OUTREACH, INC. no later than April 15, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
If you would prefer to fill out a paper application, please print the Scholarship Application.
Mail one copy of a completed and typed application package to:
MESA-Outreach Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 841075
Houston, TX 77284-1075
(This includes application with signoff by Guidance Counselor, essay, and
letter of recommendation)
The applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by the MESA Outreach Scholarship Committee